Posted on 12. Feb, 2010 by rondowney in Concrete Accessories
Here are some sample colors of acid stains that we use, to add different effects to our vessel sinks and other products.
- Acid stains create the most unique, striking color to concrete surfaces.
- Acid staining is one of the most explosive market trends in today’s concrete industry.
- Turn an ordinary concrete basement into a beautiful showroom.
- Create beautiful marbled effects on concrete counter tops, floors, or slabs.
- Acid stains can be applied in so many ways, with so many effects, you are only limited by your creative ability.
- About Colors: Ebony- Almost Black. Walnut- Rich Black with Brown Undertone. Mahagony- Deep Rust, Terra Cotta. Coffee- Medium Brown with a Slight Red Hue. Mission Brown- Rich, Medium Rusty Brown. Weathered Terracotta- Red/Orange Terra Cotta. Caramel- Light, Yellowish Brown. Amber- Slightly more Orange than Caramel. Olive- Mossy Green. Jade- Deep Green. Turquoise- Lighter Green.